Orchid Hunting for Two | Table Mountain
Orchid Hunting for Two | Table Mountain
Explore the vast Table Mountain Nature Reserve and its surrounds with this once-in-a-lifetime orchid hunting & hiking experience. The Bucket List Genie invites you to join her and South Africa's only Orchid Hunter and Fynbos Fanatic in search of Cape Town's most rare, beautiful and protected orchids.
With more than 20 years of experience in hiking, guiding, and botanising on Table Mountain, you can rely on the team to take you to the top and back down again. Their skills included advanced mountain walking, abseil supervision and single pitch sport route supervision, to name a few.
On this orchid hunting expedition, you will get to explore hidden valleys and long-forgotten footpaths in search of botanical delights and fascinating insect life. From sundews to utricularis, ground orchids, irises, proteas ericas, restios, succulents and much more, you will have the opportunity to photograph some of the most beautiful, rare plant species. Table Mountain is home to more than 2200 fynbos species alone!
Grab this opportunity to take in some of the most spectacular scenery of the Mother City, while breathing the fresh mountain air and enjoying a thorough workout at the same time. The historically informative and botanically rich orchid hunt is guaranteed to deliver a wonderful experience.
The Bucket List Genie is passionate about Table Mountain and has trained for several adventure marathons abroad in this very same Nature Reserve. She has the experience and passion to provide guidance, tips, and advice to help achieve your bucket list adventure goals.
Book your Orchid Hunting Experience with the Bucket List Genie and an exclusive Orchid Hunter and Fynbos Fanatic today.
- This experience is for two people with all hiking gear, snacks and water included.
- Please wear the correct clothes, shoes and hat for hiking.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- Allow 3-4 hours for this experience which takes place regularly and subject to ideal weather conditions.
- Learn more about the Bucket List Genie (owner and founder of Celestial Gifts) | www.odettebutcher.com | www.onlinegiftshop.co
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.