Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Full-HD WiFi Quadcopter (White)
Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Full-HD WiFi Quadcopter (White)
The Bebop 2 combines aerodynamics, style and robustness in a lightweight and compact drone. Your flying companion. Lightweight and compact design, Built to last. It's the first leisure drone in the 500g category with a 25 minute battery life.
USER-CONTROLLED 180° VISION. Control the camera through 180° in all directions by simply moving your thumb. Film vertically. The neutral angle of the camera has been revised to capture more ground and less sky. Now you can film and take photos at 90° without any loss of quality.
DIGITAL 3-AXIS STABILISATION SYSTEM. A full-digital image stabilization technology allows the Parrot Bebop 2 to take remarkably stable and clear aerial footage regardless of the drone movements.
Easy and intuitive piloting with smartphone or tablet. Flying a drone has never been so intuitive. The Parrot Bebop 2 uses the accelerometer and touch controls on the flying interface to respond to the movements of your smartphone/tablet.
- Powerful rear flashing LED for better visibility
- Increased battery life: 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Reinforced Structure: Robust and flexible central body with reinforced single arms
- Flexible propellers: Designed with safety in mind - flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact
- New fish-eye lense - Bebop Drone 2 is equipped with a new fish-eyebrighter lense, providing higher clarity even in low light.
- Compatible with Bebop Drone Skycontroller
Included in box:
- 1 Bebop Drone 2
- 1 2700 mAh battery
- 1 charger + cable + US/JP, UK, EU, ANZ adapter
- 1 USB cable
- 8 propellers
- 1 propeller assembly tool
- 1 quick start guide
- Photo: 14 MEGA PX (RESOLUTION: 4096 x 3072p)
- PHOTO FORMATS: JPEG RAW DNG
- Video: 30 FRAMES/SEC.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080p (Full-HD)
- H264 VIDEO ENCODING
- Storage System: 8Gb FLASH STORAGE SYSTEM
Do I need a license to fly this Drone in South Africa?
In line with regulations if it's for personal/hobby use, then the short answer is no you don't need a license as it's considered a personal RPAS (Remotely piloted Aircraft System).
Under the new regulations Hobby Pilots:
- Do not need an RPL (Remote Pilots Licence).
- Do not need to register their RPAS aircraft.
- Do not need Ops Manual, ROC, RLA, etc.
- Do not need air services licence.
- Can fly RPAS up to 7kg weight.
- Can fly at night (previous not allowed for any RC aircraft).
- Can fly up to the height of the highest object in 300m of the drone (or up to a max of 400 feet, whichever is the lower of the 2).
- Can fly up to 500m away from the pilot, while maintaining direct line of sight (RVLOS).
- Need to keep more than 50m from people.
- Need to keep more than 50m from roads.
- Need to keep more than 50m from buildings.
- Need to keep more than 10km from an aerodrome (airport or airstrip).
- May not fly in No Fly Zones.
- Do not need a handheld Fire Extinguisher.
- Do not need a First Aid Kit.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Samsung S series
- Android phones
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.