Betancourt Phosflex Creatine 25 Servings
Betancourt Phosflex Creatine 25 Servings
Connective tissue connects your muscles to your bones and bears most of the load as you lift weights in the gym. Whereas most products focus only on muscle, new PHOSFLEX™ promotes the recovery of muscle and connective tissue in hard-training athletes, beginner through advanced. If you feel stiff and sore following heavy workouts, then use this formula made by the scientist at Betancourt. Only PHOSFLEX™ contains:
- 3-Energy Creatine Complex: Creatine Monohydrate is the most studied and proven form of creatine. It supports ATP re-synthesis by increasing muscle levels of phosphocreatine. The addition of di-creatine malate and creatine alpha-ketoglutarate to PHOSFLEX™ takes ATP re-synthesis to another level –three levels, in fact. While creatine increases muscle phosphocreatine levels, malate and alpha-ketoglutarate support the function of the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle, a metabolic pathway involved in the re-synthesis of ATP.
- Glucose Polymers: GPs are possibly the fastest-acting, purest way to deliver glucose to your body. They can be digested and absorbed very quickly, making them ideal for fast recovery of glycogen levels post-workout.
- Waxy Maize: Derived from corn, WM is a slowly digesting, low-GI carb. It raises blood glucose levels gradually, which means that they come down gradually, too. This makes WM ideal for long, heavy workouts and individuals who have experienced sugar “crashes” with other carbs.
- Leucine Nitrate: The branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) leucine turns on “switches” inside your muscle cells that allow rates of muscle protein synthesis to increase after resistance exercise. The nitrate attached to leucine can be converted into nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator and regulator of muscle blood flow.
- Banaba Leaf Powder Extract: Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) contains corosolic acid (CA), a pentacyclic triterpene that supports glucose levels in the healthy range. Though its mechanism of action is unclear, studies suggest that it can increase glucose uptake in muscle cells, thereby supporting recovery. CA has even been shown to have anabolic (building) effects on bone.
- (1,3)(1,6) Beta-D-Glucan Powder: BDG is a naturally-occurring insoluble carbohydrate. Animal studies suggest that BDG is a potent immune system modulator that may reduce inflammation, a common symptom of heavy training.
- Glycerol Monostearate: Inside the body, GM releases glycerol. Glycerol is hydroscopic, which means that it draws water around itself. When glycerol accumulates inside muscle and joint tissues, it hydrates and volumizes them, which provides hydraulic support.
- L-Tyrosine: Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters involved in the regulation of mood. Supplementation with tyrosine appears to be most helpful under conditions of mental stress.
- Potassium Bicarbonate: PB supplies the essential electrolyte potassium and helps buffer acid produced in muscle during high-intensity exercise.
Phosflex™ is the ‘World’s First Flexible Creatine Drink Mix’ which features a Joint Support, Insulin, and Muscle Volumizing Complex making it perfect for use pre, during or post workout. No loading phase is required thanks to it’s advanced 3-Energy Creatine Complex featuring Di-Creatine Malate which is responsible for minimizing water retention and increasing energy production from the powerhouse centers of your muscle cells (the mitochondria). However, to maintain elevated creatine levels, Phosflex™ can be stacked with Creatine Micro Chewies™, on non-training days. If you choose to take creatine daily, continue for 6 weeks before discontinuing use for 2 weeks and then repeating. Continuous cycling of Phosflex™ is recommended to enhance recovery, strength, maximize glycogen levels, and promote joint health.
For regular use, mix 1 scoop (45g) mixed with 8 oz. of water or more based on your desired preference for consistency. Consume pre, during, or post-workout on training days; Phosflex™ can be consumed 30 minutes prior to exercise when combined with Recelerator™ for non-stimulant performance enhancement. PhosflexTM can also be taken within 1 hour post-exercise to restore glycogen levels when combined with Androrush™, (pre-workout), and Recelerator™ (post-workout) for maximum gains in performance, size, and recovery.Warnings:
Seek the advise of a health care practitioner before use. Not suggested for use by children under the age of 18 or in people who have been diagnosed with hypertension, kidney disease, liver disease, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, neoplastic condition such as cancer or thalassemia. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.