Powertraveller® Powermonkey Explorer (Grey)
Powertraveller® Powermonkey Explorer (Grey)
From the heart of Africa to the Hardanger Glacier, the Apple™ approved powermonkey-eXplorer portable charger has proved to be an invaluable piece of kit, providing essential power in the most remote locations. Incorporating the solarmonkey solar charger, the powermonkey-eXplorer lets you charge wherever, whenever.
The powermonkey-eXplorer is not just for adventure travellers. Compatible with the majority of mobile phones, iPods (now including iPhone 3GS/4), MP3 / MP4, PDAs and portable games consoles including the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS & DS-Lite, powermonkey-eXplorer is a portable charger for your devices - giving you 96 hours of standby on your mobile, 40 hours on your iPod, 5 hours on your games console, 48 hours on your PDA and 6 hours on MP3/MP4 players.
Make sure your powermonkey-eXplorer's got full power at all times by charging one of three ways: via the included universal mains charger, via USB or via the included solar panel!
The solarmonkey solar panel draws power from the sun and coverts it into handy power! The latest powermonkey-eXplorers all feature state-of-the-art MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology which enables more efficient charging of the powermonkey battery unit in low light conditions.
The kit includes a useful Velcro strap, enabling the solarmonkey to be attached to a rucksack or tent - perfect for charging the powermonkey battery unit when you're out and about in the sun. It can even be hung from a window, left in a car or taken anywhere the sun shines! Make sure the powermonkey-eXplorer portable charger unit is turned OFF when re-charging from the solar panel in order to reduce charging time! You can even plug the solarmonkey into the back of one of our Soundtraveller speakers and it will run your speakers from the power of the sun - no batteries needed!
Ultra compact, tough, powerful and Works With iPhone & Made for iPodapproved, the powermonkey-eXplorer is water resistant and made from rubberised casing so can take whatever life throws at it, yet it remains the lightest, most versatile portable charger available today.
Featuring an LCD screen that displays battery capacity and the level of charge, the powermonkey-eXplorer also has short-circuit protection, over-charging protection and anti-discharging protection. The included mains charger has interchangeable heads for UK, Europe, US and Australia - so you can use it in over 150 countries around the world!
Make sure you receive the very latest version of the powermonkey-eXplorer by buying directly from powertraveller.com All of our products are continuously updated to make sure they are compatible with the latest in mobile technology. We update the technology within the products and make running changes to the adaptor tips included in the box.
- 1 x powermonkey-eXplorer portable charger
- 1 x solarmonkey portable solar charger
- 1 x universal mains charger which will work in over 150 countries and has interchangeable heads for UK, Europe, US & Australia
- Tips for: Nokia and mini Nokia, Retractable USB cable, Micro USB, Mini USB, Samsung G600, iPod / iPhone tip, LG Chocolate, Sony Ericsson wide connector, Female USB, DC4.0 for Sony PSP, Nintendo DS-Lite
- 1 x pouch for storage
- 1 x User guide
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.