Rally HotSeat Experience | Night Time | NWP
Rally HotSeat Experience | Night Time | NWP
If you (or someone special) loves speed, the bushveld at night, and the feeling of adrenaline coursing through your veins, we have just the experience for you. This is the perfect birthday or graduation gift, team building experience, or loyalty reward for the ultimate adrenaline junkie or speed freak.
Except, this experience is unlike any other bushveld experience you've ever enjoyed. It's not your average quiet evening in the bushveld, sipping a brandy and listening to the wildlife. No - it's literally the ride of your life!
After a short briefing by one of the facilitators, you will know more or less what to expect in the rally car. Fully prepped, you will be strapped into a powerful rally car for a hotseat ride with a professional rally driver.
First, you will enjoy a medium-paced drive around a part of the specialist rally stage, which will give you the opportunity to get familiar with the car.
Just when you start thinking that it's not that scary, the professional rally driver will show you what real rally driving is all about. Speeding around corners in the dark is not for the faint hearted (or weak bladdered!).
Book the ride of your life today with this night time hotseat rally drive.
Need to Know â
- Location | Sun International Hotel | Carousel
- Track days are weather dependent
- Vehicles can break and mechanical failures can happen. Bookings will be rescheduled accordingly.
- Track days take place weekly and are subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol may not participate.
- Clients who are late for their track day will forfeit their experience.
- Please wear comfortable light clothes and thin flat-soled shoes. Preferably a long sleeve shirt with collar to protect your neck.
- Minimum age for Rally Hot Seat spins is 12 and for the Rally Self Drive is 16.
- Spectators are welcome. Small children, the elderly and frail will not enjoy the dusty environment and/or extreme outdoor temperatures.
- Remember to take sun precautions and your camera.
- Rally Hotseat spins take 10 minutes from being strapped in up to finishing your ride.
- All cars are rally-specification class N4 or class A7.
- Vehicles are mostly Subaru but can be changed without notice.
- There is a weight restriction of 125kgs. Persons whose waists are larger than 48 inches will not fit into the rally cars.
- Persons who are 1.9m in length should fit into the rally cars quite comfortably but heavier and taller people may be refused for safety reasons.Such bookings will be transferable but not refundable.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Motorsport & Racing
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- North West
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.