Segway Moses Mabhida Stadium Tour
Segway Moses Mabhida Stadium Tour
Moses Mabhida, a formidable man who was instrumental in the development of the South African Congress of Trade Unions. This man was determined to be someone who supported the people and the stadium was named after his fighting spirit.
In the heart of Durban, the Moses Mabhida Stadium (MMS) has claimed the status as Durbanâs jewel and top tourist attraction; it is the landmark to see. In the league of other top international attractions such as the Eifel Tower, London Eye and the Sydney Opera House, the Moses Mabhida Stadium is a man-made mega structure that boasted international guests and dignitaries from across the world in the 2010 Soccer World Cup. You will be able to say, âI was at the Stadium and did a Segway Gliding Tour where the semi finals of the Soccer 2010 World Cup took place.â
Not only does its captivating design and wide spread grounds give you a rounded view of Durban, it also gives you a sense of pride and adventure as you breath in the fresh and crisp ocean air. The Moses Mabhida stadium is only minutes away from the newly developed beach front which is an attraction in its own right.
The arch of the stadium is a marvel that was modelled after Moses Mabhidas âprinciple of unityâ and the National Flag of South Africa. The sheer engineering genius of the arch is not only for viewing; You are able to take a Sky Cart along the arch and thoroughly enjoy the breath-taking, panoramic views of Durban while feeling as youâre on top of the world.
Another attraction of the Segway Gliding Tour is the Peopleâs Park which is adjacent to the MMS. Glide around this vast area, and enjoy the hub bub of the âDurbanitesâ. This park often plays host to various events, parties and serves as training grounds for various professional sports teams.
Segway Gliding Tours is an eco-friendly and adventurous way to tour the Stadium and its surrounds. Join us and experience the ease of riding a Segway, take in the sounds and sights of Durban, and experience the famous âSegway Smileâ which everybody shows while riding a Segway.
With an experienced fun-filled tour guide leading the way, you will effortlessly glide to every hot spot of the stadium, offering riders views of historic victories and picture perfect photo opportunities. The knowledgeable Tour Guide will provide you with interesting facts about the stadium, City of Durban and the Segway that will âwowâ both locals and tourists alike.
Be seen on a Segway on a MMS tour and share in the laughter, knowledge, freedom and excitement of South Africaâs leading hot spot. Let us give YOU the experience of a lifetime on the worldâs leading green, gyro-stabilised, mobility transporter.
Location: Moses Mabhida Stadium, KZN Availability: Tours take place daily. Who: Sadly, no children under 10. Numbers: This is experience is for one and may form part of a group. Weather: Tours are weather dependent. What to take: Dress for the weather. Duration: Allow 75 minutes for this experience.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Kwa Zulu Natal
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.