Billy Jealousy Hydroplane Shave Cream Travel/Trial Size (60ml)
Billy Jealousy Hydroplane Shave Cream Travel/Trial Size (60ml)
Dragging a blade across your face every day doesn't have to be a grind. Reinvent the lost art of smooth shaving with Hydroplane Shave Cream: a rich, technologically advanced, foamless cream that keeps you looking sharp and feeling noticed. After all, sometimes it isn't nice to play rough.
Why should I switch from my can of shave cream foam to Hydroplane Shave Cream?
Traditional foam shave creams are comprised mainly of air and tiny bubbles. These tiny bubbles provide the cushion between your face and a razor. Unfortunately, they don't provide much cushion or lubrication which often results in razor drag, nicks and ingrown hairs. Hydroplane Shave Cream, on the other hand, is comprised of millions of beads of water-soluble, micro-silicone. This ingredient provides much more lubrication which results in greater razor glide. The water-soluble part means that the product does not break down when it comes into contact with water. Instead, it becomes slicker and slicker, ensuring a close but comfortable shave.
How much product should I use?
Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet face. Add water continuously to face to slicken formula.
Does it have a fragrance?
There is no added fragrance in Hydroplane Shave Cream. It does have a natural fragrance due to the orange, grapefruit, lime and bergamot oils in the product.
Hydroplane Shave Cream is pricier than some of the other shave creams I've seen. Is it still a good value?
Yes, it is an excellent value because you need very little product in order to experience a great shave. An 8oz bottle can last for several months.
Does it contain any alcohol?
There is no alcohol in Hydroplane.
Does it contain Menthol?
No Menthol was left out of this product. While Menthol triggers a nice cooling effect, we believe it over stimulates skin during the shaving process, when the skin is most vulnerable.
I've seen Benzocaine in some competitive products. Does your shave cream contain this ingredient?
No we left out Benzocaine as well. Benzocaine is a numbing agent. We feel that our shave cream is such a superior product that we don't need to include a numbing agent in it. Shaving with a product that includes Benzocaine may also result in applying too much razor pressure while you shave which may be harmful to your skin. Which razors do you recommend to use with Hydroplane? Our three recommendations are Gillette Fusion, Gillette Mach3 and Schick Quattro. "Our hero product. It's by far our #1 seller: a unique pre-shave oil and shave cream in one. Shaving irritation affected me all through high school, college and grad school. I later found out that about 80% of men (and women) experience shaving irritation, according to the American Dermatological Assocation. Hydroplane is the perfect remedy for all the classic problems associated with shaving. I think products like this along with improvements in razor technology have encouraged a lot more men to switch back to razor blades over electric razors." -Pat Parsi, Founder, Billy Jealousy
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.