Poos. We all do them (except Her Maj, of course). The trouble is, dropping Mr Brown and the kids off at the pool is nigh on impossible when you’re enjoying the great outdoors. Yes, you can make like a bear and shit in the woods, but curling a log straight onto the ground feels a bit, well, dirty.
Enter, with a snigger, a nudge and a somewhat aghast face, the Shit Box. As you can see, this charmingly named creation is a lightweight portable cardboard toilet, made specifically for outdoor use. Available in two sizes, the 14” original and a smaller ‘Little Jack’ version for nippers, it’s ideal for festival fans, campers, Portaloo-less builders, fishermen and kids caught short on long journeys.
Flat-packed, the Shit Box pops open to become a rigid but comfy loo into which you can drop your fudge, again and again, without making a mess or gassing everyone within a 5 mile radius. That’s because it comes with 10 biodegradable poo bags. Genius! Simply pop one inside, lay your cable, remove the whole shebang, tie up the bag and shove it in your best mate’s sleeping bag… sorry, we mean dispose of it responsibly.
|10 bio-degradable bags included||Enjoy the great outdoors, sitting on your throne!||Great for festivals!|
Yes, we suppose you could hunt down the nearest fast food emporium for a quick McShit with lies but, as well as being unethical, it’s probably not as hygienic. Besides, ejecting a bum cigar in a restaurant is fraught with danger: no loo roll, weak flush, pebble-dashed bowl. You know the score. Plus the Shit Box doubles up as handy stool (forgive the pun) and comes in a rather fetching shoulder bag for easy portability.
Okay, so squatting on a cardboard box isn’t the most luxurious way to lose your Bungle’s fingers, but it certainly does the job when you’re touching cloth in the middle of nowhere. To use the vernacular of today’s festival goer, we think it’s the shit. By the way, if you think we’re trying to shoehorn in as many pooey euphemisms as possible, you’d be right. But when a product is this brilliant, nothing we say is going to make a difference. We’d give it ten minutes if we were you…
1. Pop box, 2. Unfold box, 3. Fold and insert tabs
1. Turn around and insert stabiliser, 2. Insert poo bag, 3. Poop!
- As this is a cardboard box it may collapse if used when wet - please keep dry.
- Remove and tie up used (full) poo bag and dispose of responsibly (we do not recommend multiple use of one single bag)
- Collapse bag starting with bottom stabilisers then turn over and disengage tabs.
- Fold carefully to use again.
- 1x Duffle Bag - to carry
- 1x Shit Box - reusable
- 10x Poo Bags - not reusable
- 10x Tissues - for a happy bum
- Brown cardboard – content 80% recycled card
- Weight tolerance : 55lbs/inch² 225lbs/inch² bursting force.
- Shit Box / Ploo take 16 stone/ 100kg very comfortably
- The inner ‘poo bag’ contains P-Life™ additive which enables the bag to harmlessly degrade to water and CO2 over a fixed period of time.
- Size - 35cm (H) x 35cm(W) x 35cm(D)
See instructions above.
Camper Toilet, Mobile Toilet, Novelty Toilet
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.