iStabilizer smartFLEX Flexible Leg Tripod for Smartphones
iStabilizer smartFLEX Flexible Leg Tripod for Smartphones
End of Life (EOL) - All good things must come to an end. Sadly, this product will not be re-stocked once depleted. So now is your last chance to get one. View our newest products.
Flexible legs with wrapping capability allow you to secure your smartphone to virtually any surface. Capture incredible images without the shakes typically associated with hand-held photography.
The iStabilizer smartFlex™ is small and agile enough to travel with you wherever life takes you. Just pop in your smartphone or mobile device and you're ready to go! The included smartMount (patent pending) makes this Monopod compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6 and even the 6 Plus*. It also works with Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S as well as with virtually any smartphone currently available on the market (up to 3.5" 90 mm wide)
*The iPhone 6+ with an Otterbox Defender case is just over 3.5" and will not fit. The iPhone 6+ Otterbox Commuter and Symmetry Series cases are just under 3.5" and will fit in the smartMount.
Will this work with a normal digital camera? Yes, the Flex uses a standard 1/4" tripod thread so you can use it with any standard digital camera. Note: a DSLR or large camera will be too heave to use with this tripod.
Does the Flex include the Mount or do I need to buy that separately? The Flex comes with the smartMount already included.
How do I know if this will work with my specific device and case? You can google your device name and see what the specs are. They are usually published in mm so as long as the width is 89mm (3.5") or less, you won't need to add the smartMount. All iPhone 4/5 devices and cases, including otterbox, should work just fine with the standard mount that comes included. Larger devices like the iPhone 6, 6+, and Note 4 are all compatible too. *The iPhone 6+ with an Otterbox Defender case is just over 3.5" and will not fit. The iPhone 6+ Otterbox Commuter and Symmetry Series cases are just under 3.5" and will fit in the smartMount.
How long will it take to ship? All orders ship within 24-48 business hours (we don't ship on Sat or Sun). Most shipments will arrive within 4-6 business days in the U.S. You can select your shipping method when you check out. Shipping Details Here
Do you ship International? Yes, we offer international shipping but we can't guarantee the time it takes to arrive, it really depends on your local postal service. We've seen international shipments arrive within a couple of weeks and in some countries up to a month or two. Please note that international customers are responsible for any potential charges (e.g. import tax, customs duty, etc.) required by your country’s law.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Watch video
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.