Powertraveller® Solarmonkey & Solarnut (EOL)
Powertraveller® Solarmonkey & Solarnut (EOL)
ROAM WILD - GO SOLAR... Is your mobile phone always running out of juice in the middle of an important call? Fed up with your iPod battery running out whilst you're sunning yourself on the beach? Or you're trekking through the Himalayas, relying on your tunes to keep you motivated and all of a sudden there's silence and the recharging icon is winking at your from your iPod screen?
Don't fret! The solarmonkey portable solar charger is here and ready to provide you with power - directly from the sun! You won't even have to get off your sun lounger...
The solarmonkey & solarnut can be connected directly to your phone, iPod (it's in the Made for iPod™ program), PDA, PSP and more, enabling you to recharge without the need for batteries or a mains power supply! The solarmonkey works via two solar panels which generate an electric current when exposed directly to sunlight, which in turn charges your device. (Please Note: The solarmonkey panel does NOT hold a charge.)
Specially designed to work with the solarmonkey, the included solarnut reserves redundant solar energy so that if a sunny day turns cloudy whilst you're using your solarmonkey, charging of your device is not affected. It will regulate the supply of power to your device, meaning yet another stress-free charge courtesy of Powertraveller!
solarnut can also be used as a stand alone portable emergency charger, providing you with up to a quarter of standard mobile phone power or at least 15 minutes of talktime. To make the most of your solarnut, recharge it (via solarmonkey only) at least once every 2-3 months!
The solarmonkey solar charger now comes complete with a velcro strap, enabling you to attach it to a rucksack - perfect for keeping your gadgets charged whilst you're trekking up a mountain!!
solarmonkey performs best when outside in direct sunlight, ensure the panels are in full sunlight and soak up those rays! If you have one of the larger smartphones (i.e. iPhone 4/3GS, HTC, etc), we recommend that you purchase the powermonkey-eXplorer as the solarmonkey inc.solarnut is not suitable.
Plus - you can get free play from your iPod - wherever you are! If you've got one of our soundtraveller speakers, you can use the solarmonkey to provide you with power to play your music! Simply plug the solarmonkey into the back of the speaker and away you go! With no need for batteries or mains chargers, the solarmonkey and soundtraveller really are a match made in technology heaven! Make the most of our range of convergent technology - the soundtraveller range and the primate power range are all designed to work and interact with each other - making them absolute travel essentials!
- solarmonkey folding solar panel
10 x mobile device tips:
- DC3.5 x 1.1 (old style Nokia)
- DC2.0 (mini Nokia)
- Micro USB
- Mini USB
- Samsung G600
- LG Chocolate
- Sony Ericsson wide connector
- Female USB
- DC4.0 for Sony PSP
3 x Accessories:
- Zipped case
- Black travel pouch
- Velcro strap
Battery chemical: NI-MH
Battery capacity: 150mAh
Working voltage: 4.0~6.0v
Working current: 250mA Max
To reduce the charge time when using the solarmonkey, make sure the device you wish to charge is turned OFF!
To clean, only wipe with a water-damp clean cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning solutions.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.