Steel Drink Chiller Cubes Set (8pcs) with Tongs
Steel Drink Chiller Cubes Set (8pcs) with Tongs
Having a glass of vodka, whiskey, gin or even wine is a rather dull experience without a couple of ice cubes to add that "oomph" as you savour your favourite drink. And it doesn't matter whether you're out with friends or at home unwinding in the late night after an exhausting day. Ice cubes added to your drink always take the experience to the next level. But the sad part is that - with real ice cubes - this experience is over before it starts.. With each passing minute, your ice cubes quickly melt away into your drink ... diluting it in the process.
And if you love to preserve the strong, distinct taste and flavour of your liquor, then the fleeting experience of enjoying ice cubes with your drink now comes with quite the compromise… Well, it's not all doom and gloom. It's precisely with this little predicament in mind that we bring you these stainless steel ice cubes.
And man, are these bad boys something! First, they're just the thing for any lover of aesthetics. They come in a pack of eight (8) highly polished stainless steel ice cubes or "whiskey stones" if you like.
These steel "whiskey stones" are meticulously smoothened and rounded on the edges to give off a classy finish that looks stellar as they sit and "clink" in your glass.
The idea is to place the cubes in the freezer about four hours prior, then you can drop just two cubes into your drink and it'll be chilled-as-ice in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Your package comes with a pair of tongs included to aid storage in the freezer as well as picking up and adding in the "whiskey stones" to your drink.
Here's a reusable substitute to the otherwise single-use ice cubes you love. These don't melt or dilute your drink, they keep your drink chilled all the way, plus… they look really cool, snazzy, and exotic in whiskey, gin, cocktails and more - and because they don't dilute you could even pop them in a glass to cool down a warm beer. That's why you'll feel glad you grabbed yourself a pack of these stainless steel ice cubes next time you have friends or company over for a couple of drinks.
- Lux, aesthetically striking, highly-polished to look stellar in your glass
- Keeps your drink ice cold for a long, long while.
- Stainless steel material with special thermal liquid contained
- Perfect for whiskey drinkers, as they're essentially "whiskey stones" made of steel
- Designed for the purists! They don't melt and dilute your drink; preserving the taste and flavour.
- Comes with a storage container and pair of tongs for convenient use.
- Premium gift-packaging
- Makes a great bar gift or mancave gift
Please note: excludes whiskey glass pictured.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.