Table Bay Sail & Lunch for Two | V&A Waterfront
Table Bay Sail & Lunch for Two | V&A Waterfront
Experience this fabulous package offering a cruise and lunch combination at Cape Townâs top destination â The Waterfront. First you will enjoy a cruise of Table Bay with a unique view of Table Mountain and Cape Townâs skyline, by sea. Then, once you have recovered from âsea-legsâ you will enjoy a sumptuous lunch at one of the Waterfrontâs finest restaurants. Our specially chosen establishments offer exceptional food and atmosphere while enjoying the ambiance of the V&A Waterfront.
Location: Cape Town Availability: Available throughout the year. Summer months are best. Who: Ideal for couples, friends, clients or co-workers. Numbers: This experience is for 2. The cruise forms part of a group charter. Weather: Cruises are weather dependent. What to take: Dress smart casual and take something warm to wear for when out at sea. Duration: The cruise lasts for 60 minutes, followed by lunch at your leisure.
Additional Information: Part of a sailing experience is to experience the elements. It may become windy and chilly when out at sea, the sea can become choppy and you could get slightly wet from sea spray as the vessel ploughs through the water. Please note that your safety is paramount and will never be compromised. Dress for the weather, wear flat shoes and take an appetite for adventure. Participation is at your own risk. PLEASE NOTE: Drinks & 10% Gratuity on food/drinks to be settled at restaurant. This experience includes a service fee and e-voucher. Different vessels are used dependent on numbers and weather conditions.
This package will differ in price and detail for dates such as Motherâs Day and/or Valentineâs Day. Please contact us directly for a quote should you wish to book this type of package for either of these dates.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.