Table Mountain Abseil | CPT
Table Mountain Abseil | CPT
Experience the worlds highest commercial abseil!
This is a thrilling experience of adrenaline and achievement - a 112 metre controlled descent off Table Mountain. Step off the top, at 1000 meters above sea level and rappel into pure vertical space. This is the worlds highest commercial abseil. You are surrounded by awesome views and the deep blue Atlantic at your feet. Walk with your guide or use the Cable Way to meet your guide at the top of Table Mountain.
- 112m Abseil at 1067m above Sea level.
- We are OPEN 7 days a week between 10:00 â 15:00. Weather Dependent.
- The whole Abseil experience takes approximately 45min- 1hr incl, a safety demonstration, the abseil and a pleasant 30 min hike back to the top.
- Once clients are back at the top, they take the cable car back down (Return Cableway Ticket needed).
Location: Table Mountain, Cape Town Availability: This experience runs daily, subject to availability. Who: It is necessary to have a moderate level of fitness in order to participate in this experience. All participants should be in good health. Numbers: This experience is for 1 person. It is likely that other participants will enjoy the experience with you. Groups can be accommodated, group rates apply. Weather: Cape Towns weather is fickle. Once booked you will be advised to call the experience vendor on the day to ensure that abseiling will go ahead. If experiences are cancelled due to the weather, you will be allowed to rebook. What to take: You will need to take warm clothing regardless if it is a hot day. Food and water, sun block, a hat and your camera. It is best to wear trainers. Mountaineering shoes arent necessary but definitely take a long sleeve jumper/sweater even if the weather is great. Duration: Abseiling takes place between 10h00 and 16h00 daily, weather permitting. Additional Information: Please note that arrival times vary with numbers and fitness of groups. There is no maximum weight restriction. A comfortable fit of the harness is the key factor. There is a minimum weight requirement of 40kg. If you arent walking to the top of Table Mountain you can see www.tablemountain.net for updated prices and cable car times. You are advised to take the cable car at least one hour before your booked abseil time. If you would like to walk up Table Mountain to the abseil point, the recommended route is up Platteklip Gorge and takes an average of 2-3 hours. Once at the top you are advised to meet the abseiling guides who will provide you with a brief and ask you to sign an indemnity form. All participants are required to sign an indemnity form. This experience includes a service fee and e-voucher. This experience package excludes Cable Car fees.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Western Cape
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.