Tandem Skydive | JHB
Tandem Skydive | JHB
***Photos and/or DVD are excluded and can be arranged at time of booking. Strict weight limit of 95kgs applies.***
Look no further for the ultimate thrill of your life - Tandem Skydiving is the way to go if you want the ultimate joy ride and if you are a complete novice! If you are thinking of taking up skydiving as a new hobby then this is an ideal and "out there" taster of what to expect. Experience the thrill of freefall.
On a tandem jump, you are strapped to a Tandem Instructor with a special harness that`s attached to a specially designed parachute large enough to support both of you.
A tandem jump requires approximately 15 - 20 minutes of ground training. After that it`s a spectacular 20-minute aircraft ride, enjoying the finest views from the skies above. Then it`s out the door for a 120mph/200kph freefall together, falling about 25 seconds from 10,000ft or for 35 seconds from 11,000ft. Feel your heart in your throat, catch your breath and open your eyes to see the magnificent kingdom beneath you. A feeling one can`t explain will come over you and just as you start relaxing the Tandem Instructor opens the parachute and a peaceful 3-4 minute parachute ride follows. Once you reach the earth below with your feet firmly on the ground, you can drink water to moisten your mouth from screaming like a girl up there!
Don`t put it off any longer, this once in a lifetime experience will never ever be forgotten!
Customer Testimonial ~
Just a quick note to send you my heartfelt THANK YOU for you help, professionalism and making my partner's birthday a memorable experience.
Late Friday we had an unforeseen cancelation from a service provider, however you remained calm and continued to check for alternatives for us and you had to work outside your normal working hours to secure a booking for us with JSC Carltonville.
It was an amazing experience, and you made it possible. Thank you and God Bless ~ Jazz
- Location | Carletonville, Gauteng
- Availability | Skydiving takes place on weekends only. Subject to availability and ideal weather.
- Who | All participants must be in good health in order to participate. This experience is not for the feint hearted. Live life on the edge and just do it!
- Numbers | This experience is for one person and may form part of a group.
- Weather | Tandem skydiving is weather dependent. Cancelled jumps will be rescheduled.
- What to take | Dress sensibly, wear closed shoes and tie back long hair.
- Duration | Allow approximately one hour for the experience from start to end.
- Additional Information | Book early to avoid disappointment. A tandem skydive means that the professional instructor will be attached to your back by means of a harness. You will not be jumping on your own. You will be required to sign an indemnity form. Personal liability insurance is not included. Photos and/or DVD are excluded and can be arranged at time of booking. Service fee with e-voucher included. Weight limit of 95kg and under 18 needs parental consent.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.