Taylor's Coloured Knife Block Set *Discontinued
Taylor's Coloured Knife Block Set *Discontinued
As manufacturers of high-quality stainless steel cutlery since 1838; when it comes to kitchen knives, Taylors of Sheffield really know their onions. And their peppers. And anything else that can be sliced, carved, chopped, shredded, or generally cut to ribbons.
So when they announced that the next big thing wasn’t a triple-bladed lettuce sword, or a Teflon salami guillotine, but a range of spectacularly colourful kitchen knives; we were happy to take their word for it (shame about the salami guillotine though).
Showcased in a stunning acrylic knife block, this vivid spectrum of knives has everything a budding chef could need. The colourful coating on each stainless steel knife is non-stick, to make short work of meat and vegetables. They’re also incredibly heard-wearing, so they’ll be fine in a dishwasher.
|Choose the right knife for the job||Pink slices Bread||Neat packaging|
Not that you need to be Heston Blumenthal to tell a paring knife from a bread knife, but having a separate colour for each knife lends them a cheeky charm. The broad gender-friendly range would make a great housewarming gift, or a superb way to encourage timid chefs to get involved. Just don’t make any comments about big purple ones (gigglesnort).
- Collection of 5 colourful steel knives with plastic handles
- Dishwasher Safe
- This product is not a toy. Handle with care and store out of the reach of children
- Use wooden or plastic chopping boards to avoid blunting the blade
- Sharpen the blade edge regularly
- To protect the coating applied to these blades, do not use steel wool or scouring powder to clean these knives
- Do not store next to sharp objects to avoid marking the coloured blades on these knives
- Purple chefs knife 19cm
- Pink bread knife 19cm
- Blue carving knife 19cm
- Orange all purpose knife 13cm
- Green paring knife 9cm
Choose the right coloured knife for the job, and slice away.
Knife Block, Acrylic Knife Block, Coloured Knives
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.