The Ultimate Gondola Experience for Two | DBN
The Ultimate Gondola Experience for Two | DBN
Look no further if you're looking for an out-of-this world experience to sweep your love interest of his or her feet. Our Ultimate Package (Excluding Music) includes a romantic gondola ride with all the trimmings, including rose petals scattered inside the gondola, a delectable picnic basket for two, Venetian masks to add mystery (you can take them home!), a message-in-a-bottle to surprise your love and photos.
Sailing along the canal with Durban City's night lights twinkling in the distance, it will be hard not to imagine that you're on Venice's Grand Canal or even the Bridge of Sighs. Please note that the gondola may vary from those shown in the images.
The picnic includes delectable snacks, such as:
- Soft cheese
- Ferrero Rocher luxury chocolates
- Nougat Bar
- Oreo Biscuits
- Lay's Deli Kettle Chips
- Red Grape Ceres Juice
For your safety, the gondolas carry buoyancy certificates and are equipped with Local General Safety Certification from SAMSA. The gondolas are operated by South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA)-certified skippers with more than 10 years' experience.
Your friendly gondolier will take some photos to be transferred into a digital slide show and emailed to you after the event.
Book your Message in a Bottle, Picnic & Mask Combo Gondola Ride now!
- This experience is a private experience for two people.
- Gondola rides are weather dependent and will be rescheduled if the weather is poor.
- No alcohol is allowed on the Gondolas.
- Taking place from Durban Point Waterfront Canal
- Gondola rides take place daily.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note that the gondolier is not a professional photographer.
- Nominal service fee with e-voucher included.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Water & Boating
- Kwa Zulu Natal
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.