Topk QC3.0 Charge USB Charging Cable - Black (C-Type) 1M
Topk QC3.0 Charge USB Charging Cable - Black (C-Type) 1M
The AN18 USB cable, in Black for C-Type devices, is a sturdy duo-function cable for both charging and data transfer. But that’s only half the story.
What’s more notable is the fact that this cable provides advanced performance for both It's core functions. It supports both Quick Charge technologies for over 4X faster charging, as well as Hi-Speed data transfer capabilities.
Go ahead, stretch it, tug at it. The AN018 will withstand it all.
The cable is sheathed in dapper black, finely braided, premium nylon that is not only pleasing to the eye but also sturdy and durable.
Also, the nylon weave is further reinforced for high impact with TPE to provide enhanced bend and stretch resistance. So off chance you accidentally overly bend or tug at your cable, it remains tip-top.
Beneath the nylon is two other layers of material protecting the pure copper core of the cable. In other words, this is a charging cable you're going to use for a long while precisely because It's manufacturers deliberately designed it so.
Juice up over 4x faster. Transfer large files in a flash.
The standard charging USB cable uses 5V to send 0.5A amperage of current to your phone. Well, the AN18 fast charging cable uses 5V to send up to 3 Amps of current.
Does that give you a vague idea of how much faster this cable fills up your devices so you can quickly return to using them? For more context, a supported fast charging device like, say, the Samsung S9 will reach full charge in just about an hour!
And yet, that’s not all.
The standard USB 1.0 cable transfers data at a meagre 1.5 Mpbs. The revised 1.1 version transfers your data at a decent speed of 12 Mbps. Impressive, yes?
Well, not until you learn that the AN18’s Hi-Speed functionality means it’s transfer speeds go all the way up to a whopping 480 Mbps! At those speeds, you won't even notice the time fly past as you transfer large files between your devices.
Why the AN18 USB Charging Cable:
- Over 4X faster charging with Quick Charge support of up to 3A amperage.
- Painlessly transfer large files with up to 480 Mbps transfer speeds.
- A cable you can bend and stretch all you want. It’s built with sturdy nylon, and reinforced with TPE for extra impact strength and lasting durability.
- Charge all your devices; choose from micro-USB and Type-C for Android and other devices, as well as the Lightning heads for your Apple devices.
NOTE: Fast Charging support requires the combination of a supported device, charging cable and power adapter.
- Name: AN18 USB Charging Cable
- Current: 3A(Max)
- Colors: Black
- Material: Nylon braided
- Cable Core: 50*0.08*2C (Pure copper)
- Cable OD: 3.2mm
- 1 metre in length
- Durable nylon braided wire
- High quality gold plating process
- Aluminum shell
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R549 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R549 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.