Topk USB Braided Charging Cable - Grey (Micro USB)
Topk USB Braided Charging Cable - Grey (Micro USB)
The AN09 USB Charging cable (with Micro USB interface in grey) is a beautiful beast that backs up its attractive design with remarkable functionality. Most notably, it doubles with both high-speed data transfer and quick charging capabilities.
Even more, this cable comes in variants of either the micro USB or lightning head. So regardless of whether you need it for your iPhone, Android smartphone, or any other micro-USB compatible device, we have you covered.
Quick Charge to fill you up faster. High-speed data transfer to painlessly move large files.
Quick Charge and similar technologies let you spend more time using your device and as little time as possible charging. Indeed, the AN09 charging cable comes with support for Quick Charge 2.0 and 3.0 for your supported devices and power adaptors.
No doubt, you'll notice just how much faster this 2A beast fills your devices up compared to the standard 0.5A cables. Take note, though, that QC technology works in a combination of supported device, charging cable and power adapter.
Moving on, fast charging coupled with snail slow data transfer speeds would have been quite the bummer. That's why this cable comes with astonishing data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps. So sharing large files between your devices will now be a breeze.
Tough, premium nylon skin to last centuries. Grey, black and gold exterior for aesthetic elegance.
The AN09 USB charging cable is your cable of choice if you've got a taste for aesthetics. Sublime grey and black colour combo, coupled with polished, gold-plated heads accent the stylish elegance of the cord.
But all the aesthetic beauty in the world wouldn't count for anything if your cable broke just a few days after it arrives.
Well, it won't. This cable will last a lifetime. It’s got a tough exterior of finely braided, non-brittle nylon that's bend, stretch, and scratch resistant.
Even more, the gold-plated connector and phosphor bronze contacts guarantee that your cable will sit firmly in your phone without loosening. Here's a statistic for good measure; the connector contacts will withstand more than 10,000 use cycles!
Why the AN09 USB charging cable:
- Juice up several times faster with Quick Charge capability (2.0/3.0).
- Painlessly transfer large files with turbo data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps.
- You won't be replacing this cable anytime soon. It's got a tough nylon exterior with 30% more stretch resistance protecting the 2822 AWG pure copper core.
- It comes with three (3) different head variants for all your devices, Type-C, micro USB and the Apple lightning head.
- At a length of 1M, it's as long as you'd like it, and then some.
- Max output of 3A
- Name: AN09 USB Charging Cable
- Current: 3A(Max)
- Colors: Grey
- Material: Nylon braided
- Cable Core: 50*0.1*2C (Pure copper)
- Cable OD: 3.2mm
- Durable nylon braided wire
- High quality gold plating process
- Aluminum shell
- Fast Charging 3A, Gold Plated
- Longer lasting than other cable about 30% higher stretching capability
- Tough and durable, Quick Charge compatible
- Durable solid line interface, Cable never break
- All copper tin 40% faster than other cables
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.