Goal Zero Torch 500 Multi-Purpose Light
Goal Zero Torch 500 Multi-Purpose Light
The most reliable emergency light for any situation is now waterproof. Featuring an IP67 rating, the new Torch 500 is built to withstand the elements.
Designed for multi-functional use, the Torch boasts 500 lumens of bright LED light dispersed across spotlight and floodlight options.
Recharge from the sun with the built-in solar panel or from any USB source, and charge up your phone in a pinch from the increased 5200 mAh battery.
- Multiple Light Options- Adapt your light to fit the situation at hand. The Torch 500 equips you with both a 300 lumens spotlight and 300 lumens floodlight, each available with three different light settings: high, medium, and low.
- Waterproof- IP67 rating ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes. Perfect for emergency lighting or to take along on outdoor adventures. No go-bag or camp kit is complete without it.
- Stay Connected- Increased 5200 mAh battery gives you enough power on hand to charge phones and headlamps multiple times, or boost your tablet.
- Recharge Anywhere- Features a built-in solar panel to recharge from the sun and USB-C input port to charge from any USB source.
Ways To charge:
- Recharge the Torch 500 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect to a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 10 and recharge in as little as 4 hours
- The Torch 500 can be recharged from a USB Source in 4 hours
Nomad 10: 4-6 hrs
Built in solar: 23-46 hrs
USB Source: 4 hrs
USB A port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
USB C port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Cell capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Weight: 12.8 oz (363 g)
Dimensions: 8.8 x 2.2 x 1.4 in (22.4 x 5.6 x 11.4 cm)
Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Warranty 12 months
Rated power: 1.2W
Cell type: monocrystalline
Spot Light (high power): 300 Lumens
Spot Light (medium power): 150 Lumens
Spot Color Temperature: 3000 Kelvin
Flood Light (high power): 300 Lumens
Flood Light(medium power): 150 Lumens
Flood Color Temperature: 3500 Kelvin
Both lights (high power): 500 Lumens
Both lights (Medium power): 250 Lumens
Spot Light (low power): 50 hrs
Spot Light (medium power): 7.5 hrs
Spot Light (high power): 3.5 hrs
Flood Light (low power): 50 hrs
Flood Light (medium power): 7 hrs
Flood Light (high power): 3 hrs
Both Lights (medium power): 4.5 hrs
Both Lights (high power): 2.0 hr
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.