Vinturi Red Wine Aerator
Vinturi Red Wine Aerator
We all enjoy a bottle of wine from time to time, but if you want to enjoy it properly you need to let it breathe. That's why the last glass of wine out of the bottle always tastes better than the first (and here was us thinking it was because we were drunk). The Vinturi Wine Aerator makes your wine taste fantastic from the first sip. It's remarkable how easy this gadget is to use - you simply hold it over your glass and pour wine into the top. The wine gets filtered through the gizmo (it's all very technical) and pours into your glass. At some point during this process the wine takes in enough oxygen to awaken all of those lovely aromas and flavours, saving you the job of decanting the wine and then distracting yourself so you don't get impatient and neck it before it's ready.
This set includes a table stand for you to pop the Vinturi in when you're not using it.
Being the dedicated fellows that we are we couldn't just sell you this without trying it out (we're so selfless) so we bought a decent bottle of wine from the high street and performed a taste test. We poured two glasses of wine: one was straight out of the bottle and the other was passed through the Vinturi Aerator. The difference was quite staggering. The first glass was quite bitter and a lot of the flavour seemed to be subdued - we could tell it was there, but it hardly set our taste buds alight. The second glass was amazing. The bitter after taste was completely absent and the flavours that were subdued in the first glass danced la cucaracha on our taste buds. For great tasting wine without the wait nothing matches the Vinturi Wine Aerator.
If you're really serious about improving your wine (as serious as performing taste tests, anyway) then you really need the Vinturi Aerator Connoisseur Set - it includes the Aerator itself, but it comes with a lovely tower stand that allows you to make a real feature of the whole process. Pop your wine glass underneath the Aerator (now attractively held in place) and use it as normal. The set also comes with a sediment filter and everything else that the standard set comes with, but it's just that little bit more enticing. Cheers!
- Pour your wine through this gizmo and into your glass for great tasting wine in an instant.
- You will no longer need to leave your wine to breathe.
- Includes a table stand and presentation box
- Dishwasher safe.
- Due to the manufacturing process the Vinturi Wine Aerator has several fine lines on the inside and the outside of the unit. Despite appearances these are not hairline cracks and they will not affect how the product works.
Connoisseur Set: (pictured above)
- Connoisseur Set includes decorative stand for you to display your Vinturi on.
- Put your Aerator on the stand, pop a glass underneath and pour away.
- Suitable for ages 18 years +.
- Size: 14 x 4 x 5cm
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.