Garmin Vivofit 3 Activity Tracker Black
Garmin Vivofit 3 Activity Tracker Black
Vívofit® 3 Features:
Activity Tracker with Garmin Move IQ ™ Automatic Motion Detector
- Features 1-year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes¹ and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Move IQ motion detector automatically detects your daily events for later review and analysis
- on Garmin Connect™
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs² to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
Knows How You Move
With Garmin Move IQ™ motion detector, the vívofit 3 activity tracker³ detects movement patterns such as walking, running, biking and swimming after at least 10 minutes of doing the movement, which is then tagged as a Move IQ Event. The Move IQ Event type and duration can then be viewed on your Garmin Connect™ timeline4. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your Garmin Move IQ event, join challenges and compete against other.
Tells Time and “Time to Move”
While it’s ideal to be moving all throughout the day, we know that’s not always the case. Luckily, vívofit 3 tracks any and all of your movement, including inactivity. So while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit 3 won’t. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after 1 hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
vívofit 3 follows your progress 24/7 thanks to its 1-year battery life. It automatically monitors your rest when you go to sleep. It’s water resistant so you can wear it in the pool or the shower. Optional accessory bands in various colour schemes let you coordinate your vívofit 3 to your wardrobe.
Having an activity tracker that functions doesn’t mean sacrificing style. With the Gabrielle and Alexandra style collection of bands, your vívofit 3 will look feminine and fabulous no matter where your activities take you. These sculpted bands come in different colours, so you can pick the one that best suits your current outfit or mood. And changing out the bands is as easy as changing your clothes. Simply pop out the vívofit 3 module and pop it into whichever band you choose. Now there’s a band for every occasion, so you can look your best while continuing to beat yesterday.
Jonathan Adler + Garmin
Flaunt your fashion with our Jonathan Adler + Garmin collection of interchangeable accessory bands for the vívofit family of activity trackers.
Jonathan Adler’s commitment to impeccable craftsmanship and irreverent luxury bring style, craft and joy to our world-class wearable products that are essential to our customers’ active lifestyles. Jonathan’s lifestyle brand - with work spanning a myriad of categories - creates on-trend style with his signature patterns, which lend themselves well to our vívofit pattern-printed designer bands.
Stay on top of your Goals
vívofit 3 learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit 3 will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health organisations like the World Health Organisation.
Insights From Garmin Connect
Garmin Connect is the only free app that gets to know you and then delivers meaningful insights based off your data to help you beat yesterday. These include cues to move if you’re not on track to meet your step goal — or shout-outs when you do hit those milestones. Plus, you’ll get healthy tips from experts that become like virtual coaches. So download and lace up. Your daily tracking just got faster, easier and, well — better.
Physical and Performance:
- Dimensions: 22.3mm x 10.33mm
- Display size: 10mm x 10mm
- Display resolution: 64mm x 64mm
- Negative mode display: Yes
- Weight: Regular 26g; X-Large 28g
- Battery: One replaceable CR1632 coin cell
- Battery life: 1 Year
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Watch functions: time, date, calendar and alarm
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod): Yes
- Calculates calories burned: Yes
- Activity Tracking Features:
- Step counter: Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal): Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it): Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep): Yes
- Garmin Cinnect compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data): Yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfewrs data to your comouter): Yes
- Automatic activity detection
- Intensity minutes
- Measures distance based off your user profile data and stride strength
- Selectable screens and watch face
- Activity timer
- Optional heart rate monitor
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.