ZORB Giant Roller Ball
ZORB Giant Roller Ball
Now you can not only ride the zorb but own your own too. Makes for an active and exhilirating gift for the family, office or that special event.
If you’re into doing crazy stuff, then this giant inflatable Roller Ball could be the catalyst for some of your greatest stunts yet! Fully inflated, the Roller Ball stands at a gargantuan 3m x 3m x 3m and provides the cushioned comfort required for rolling yourself and a friend down a hill. Yes, that’s right – the idea is to start at the top of a slope, strap in and then enjoy the ride of your life! Sound dangerous? It is, actually, so common sense and the relevant precautions are prerequisites to using this sporting contraption!
WHOOOOOSH! Zorbing is an exhilirating and fun experience for thrill seekers over 18 years.
Not for the faint-hearted, the Roller Ball can offer hours of stomach churning entertainment and, if used responsibly, is perfect for parties and events. Listen to the shrieks of delight as your friends hurtle down the hill at breakneck speeds and, when your turn comes, for full enjoyment try not to be paired with the weakest-stomached of the group. Trust me – you’ll regret it.
Although the ball is made of heavy-duty plastic, it’s not immune to punctures, so please use on turf that is clear from sharp debris and obstacles, and always double check the gradient and landing runway before you start rolling. An easy-to-use repair kit is included with your Roller Ball for if you do get a puncture and a provided mains powered pump takes only around 20 minutes to inflate/ deflate the ball. If you’ve found an isolated hill to roll down, a 240v generator can be used in lieu of access to mains power.
Never use the ball alone and always stay well clear of steep gradients, roads and motorways, train tracks, and water.
- An enormous inflatable sphere for rolling around or down a slope in
- The Roller Ball is suitable for use only on flat turf or gentle slopes with long run outs
- 2 internal harnesses for security
- The ball has two transparent skins between which air is inserted, creating a protective cushion for the user as it rolls
- Circular entrance for passenger entry and exit. Seal provided to stop rolling debris from entering the ball
- The Roller Ball can carry a maximum of 200kgs
- Electric pump included for inflation
- Takes approximately 15 minutes to inflate
- Carry case included
>> Suitable for ages 18 years+
>> Weight of Roller Ball in the packaging is 70kgs
>> Inflated size stands at: 3m x 3m x 3m
- Not to be used on or near the public roads/motorways.
- Not to be used on or near railways lines.
- Not to be used on or near water.
- The Roller Ball is sold for private/personal use on private land and is not to be deployed commercially.
- Not to be used by or near children or animals.
- The minimum accepted user height is 1.5 metres; the maximum accepted weight is 200 kilos.
- Do not Use the Roller Ball on steep gradients. The Roller Ball has no brakes and is susceptible to being blown by the wind. Do not use if wind speeds exceeds 20mph.
- Use on land which is clean and clear of all obstacles. If using on a slope, make sure there is a long clear area of run-out so the ball can stop naturally without reliance on persons or objects.
- Always strap yourself in. Never use alone. Ensure there are no obstacles in your path.
- Not suitable for persons suffering from a medical condition likely to be adversely affected by the extreme movement/forces experienced when using the Roller Ball. Examples include persons with heart disease, pregnant women, persons suffering from claustrophobia, back problems or with behavioural disorders. If in doubt, seek medical advice.
- Prohibited for use by persons under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Do not attempt to lift the Roller Ball on your own.
- Mantality.co.za are not liable for any injuries obtained while using the Roller Ball. Use at own risk.
NB: Please allow an order processing time of 2-3 weeks for this product. Johannesburg collections only. (delivery outside of JHB can be quoted)
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.